These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Underwater Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- The pages on this website are designed for ADULTS only and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive.
- If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your country then please exit the site.
Netiquette (Be nice!)
- Please be nice! You are welcome to share your thoughts, ideas and philosophies round the underwater world. But... we do not allow disrespectful speech, insults, racists’ remarks or personally attacks.
- The board owners and the moderators deserve the right to edit or remove such postings. In case of repeated rule infringements you will be warned or banned.
Posting Off-site Material
- Be sure, that you ask first before posting someone elses copyrighted work.
- Do not share drawings, photos and links, if the owner clearly demands the copyright.
- If an infringement is clearly given, the moderators will delete these postings without notifying the member, who has posted the contributions.
Off Topic Threads
- All contributions on this forum must be related to the topic of the sub-boards. Any material deemed not to be related to this forums genre will be removed.
- The Moderators deserve the right to Close or remove threads with off-topic content.
- Any photos, drawings and links that are uploaded/displayed here that show any person(s) under the age of 18 or look to be under the age of 18 shall be removed promptly by a moderator.
- There is no exception! Even if the young people are clothed or in harmless poses!
- If you post and share such media you will be warned or banned. Please check your uploads and if you are in doubt ask the moderators first or stay safe and do not post it.
- Please avoid explicit porn in your avatar.
Support Our Producers Copyright!
- We support our Producers within our community and all producers of underwater media. Help them to stop media-piracy. All producers must work hard and spend enormous costs to release their products.
- Please support them too and buy their products instead of downloading illegal published products.
Mind the Copyright!
- If you are caught downloading our producers clips from illegal websites you will be banned. If you are caught sharing these Clips(links) on here or on another site you will be warned or banned.
- If you are unsure whether what you are posting is from a producer still in business please send one of moderators a private message where we will gladly assist you.
- Netiquette (Be nice!)
What makes a person a producer?
A producer is someone who meets the requirements listed below. If these requirements are met they gain producer status (Added to the producer group) and a folder. If this producer fails to carry on meeting these requirements, they are then moved to an inactive producer folder and there user group changed back to a regular user.[br]
- A producer requires a minimum of 3 products to get a producer status and folder.
- A producer must produce 3 new products over a 6 month period to keep this folder. This period is defined as January - June and June to - December.
- If these above requirements are not met. The producer will be moved to a inactive producer folder. Once these are then met again, the producer will be moved back to the producer area.
How to become a producer on this forum:
- We, as a forum support all underwater producers and encourage them to please us with their work.
- If you have in mind to start your business in producing underwater clips/photos/drawings you are welcome to get in touch with us.
- If your catalog passes our review we will gladly open a sub-forum in the “The Producers” forum.
- In your sub-forum you are allowed to add news, information about your new products or common advertisements about your products.
- Please note that we only allow underwater related products.
- Dry Shoots in the living room cannot be advertised within our community.
- The clip may start on dry land but at the end the model must be in the water. We define “Water” as ...pool, pond, lake, water-tank, ocean, big bath-tub. Not a shower or a bucket filled with water. Underwater shoots are appreciated but above the surface shot (including Wetlook genre) is also allowed.
Where can a producer post?
A producer must post all product advertisement in the producer area. What defines a product advertisement?
- A post which displays promotional pictures
- A post which displays a price
- A post which displays the url of where to buy the product.
- A post which displays further details about the product like title, content and date of release
- A producer may post elsewhere on the board as long as any of the above criteria is not met. The exception to this rule is if a producer talks about a filming session or product without talking about price, release information or where to buy this item from. This will be classed as a general discussion. This rule will be moderated by the moderator of the section which this has been posted in.
What are producer signature requirements?
A signature must conform to the following rules to be allowed on the forum
- All font used must be no larger than print 14.
- Signatures may show links to stores.
- If a banner image is used, it must be no larger than 500x200px.
Can I have a banner advertisement on the board?
- We now allow banners to be displayed at the bottom of the boards so producers can advertise content. A banner image will not be free and a cost of $20 a month will be required to keep it in place.
What happens if a producer continues to break the rules?
If a producer breaks the rules, the following must be followed.
- 1st Occurrence - Written warning from the producer area moderator.
- 2nd Occurrence - the producer area moderator must raise this to an Admin. The admin will then send a written warning to the user.
- 3rd Occurrence - The producer area moderator will raise this to an admin. The admin will then issue an official warning to the user.
- If after the 3rd Occurrence the user still continues to break rules, this must be discussed in the moderator area. It will then be up to the admin's discretion whether to ban the user for a period of time and ban any future advertisements from this user.
- What makes a person a producer?
DMCA Takedown Requests
The Underwater forums (Aquafans & UWCS) respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, The underwater forums will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to The underwater forum's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, The underwater forum's will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by The underwater forum's or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and/or email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not The underwater forums, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Underwater forums designated Copyright Agent is:
DMCA Takedown Request
- The Underwater forums (Aquafans & UWCS) respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, The underwater forums will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to The underwater forum's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, The underwater forum's will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.